"Happy" The truth relating to the acquisition of happiness -Happy- EXCLUSIVE



happy

happy

    I'm sorry, this text below is not valid for reading I'm sorry dear reader, Greetings...

" Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect. This means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections ." ~ Unknown

Although I could not care less waterproof oil based ,happy I heard him speak for about fifteen minutes one rainy morning last week to be happy .

This little happy guy with his shirt buttoned colors and a funny-looking hat makes my day almost every morning . He works at the 7-11 where I get my coffee.
And it always seems happy Happy Birthday.

At first I thought he was just putting on a brave face , making the best of a difficult situation. After all , I could not enjoy working in a convenience store , right?

Then I realized that I was missing most of his appeal : he enjoys his work, and that's why it seems so happy, because it is Happy Birthday .

Man , that 's great. I try to be like him Happy Birthday .

My life does not always look exactly like I want. happy I spend many days writing alone in my room when I prefer to work Happy Birthday from an office space on happy the waterfront that I share with friends. I drive a beat-up old Toyota when it was much prefer something that has no roll -up windows and a cassette player Happy Birthday.

But the world does not change much if I have more money, another space, a better job, or a good car. The wrapping paper is different, but the subsidy remains inside it Happy Birthday .

The way I feel, how much I open myself to new people and experiences , how often choose to smile, just because it feels good , none of these things depend on the situation my life. 
Colored shirt guy knows . I suspect that you know these things , too:

A. Enjoy the present moment is a habit that takes practice happy.

If you always look toward tomorrow for happiness,Happy Birthday chances are you will do the same when you get what you 'Ave always wanted.
 Strange as it may seem, the ability to appreciate what is in front of you has nothing to do with what you've done. It's more about how to measure the right things in your life at any given time.

The practice you have and you will feel even sweeter when you have finished what you want . Look around you happy , what is in front of you can enjoy happy Happy Birthday ?

Two . Find reasons to be happy now can benefit your future.

Dr. Achier Keller of the University of California says he can happy predict the future of a person to judge the happy strength of your smile. Researchers examined happy yearbook photos of 111 students taken between 1958 and 1960 Happy Birthday .

Subsequent tests revealed that women who expressed happy more positive emotion in these photos have become more focused mentally, happy had the most successful marriages, and enjoyed a greater sense of wellbeing .


" While positive emotion tends to Happy Birthday broaden thought, negative emotion tends to reduce and inhibit the development .... The findings of Dr. Keller and colleagues published the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, are among the first to show that differences in the degree to which people express emotions may be stable happy throughout their lives and make the personal and social success.happy life quotes "

Three . Tune joy can improve your health, something that gives you a lot of opportunities in life .

Something that most people take for granted until it is compromised.

Christopher Peterson , Ph.D. , University of Michigan, who has studied the link status optimism for over twenty years shows that optimistic people have a stronger immune system their negative counterparts . This may be due to their tendency to take better care of themselves.

Choose to be happy now and you will have more days to Happy Birthday enjoy good health happy life quotes.

April . Consequently , long-term happiness depends on their ability to notice and appreciate the details , you can refine this skill now happy life quotes .

Once you get everything you want, will always be subject to the ups and downs of life. If you have not learned to appreciate the little things , their welfare will be parallel to the circumstances of your life. When something goes wrong , you will feel deeply unhappy (as opposed to disappointed, but determined to make the best of things).

Think about the things that fill you with joy most of the time - time with their pets, listening to the rain , and running on the beach , for example Happy Birthday .
 Focus on things now , and let them brighten your day . Thus, no matter what changes will have a variety of simple pleasures to help you through .

May . Every day is a new opportunity to be better than yesterday , the prosecution can increase your self-esteem and therefore your happiness Happy Birthday .

I used to be obsessed with perfection. If I was not the best at something , I could not sleep at night . 
Become great has never felt as good as I imagined it would be because there was always room to do better. I was constantly dissatisfied and disappointed with myself happy life quotes .

Now I look at the things I do as an opportunity to improve overnight . It is more satisfying to set and achieve an attainable goal , like focusing better and writing an extra article tomorrow , that is his obsession with perfection , stressing because I'm not a world renowned author .

By focusing on small improvements and partial objectives, which will naturally move towards your greatest dreams . And you respect the way we do things Happy Birthday .

6. You can be anything you want to be at this time , whatever your situation is similar.

You may think that life must change drastically for you to be the person you want to be . You can not give unless you make more money.
 Or you can not be adventurous until you sell your home Happy Birthday . The truth is that you can do this at any time .

So you do not have the money to share. Be generous with your compassion, and listen when his friends are in trouble. So your house has not sold , is set in one place . 
Create adventure in your day to try new things and introduce you to new people happy life quotes .

You never know when your nows will run out if you ask , "How I can be the person I want to be right now? "

7. Find joy in the present moment , happy no matter what may seem inadequate, which makes a difference in the lives of others happy .

Although we all have lists of dreams happy and goals for most of us , is the vanguard : the ability to live a happy meaningful life that affects other people for the better.

Happiness is a timing for happy the moment, one that many have a difficult decision. Other people will notice if you make that choice happy life quotes. 
And it will motivate to do the same . Previous research indicates , happy this motivation has a significant impact on your health and your future happiness.

I know this is not your happy reason to be happy after the usual .  happy He did not begin or end with " count your blessings " and I do not deepen your relationships or good happy fortune. There is a very good reason .

I do not think that happiness is both what you have. What changes have , Your Blessings, " happy" evolve. Happiness is the way to interpret what is before you. How are you proud of the way you live your life. How you are ready to happy life quotes enjoy the simple pleasures , although things are not perfect happy.

Comments
0 Comments

0 التعليقات:

Enregistrer un commentaire